Sunday, November 15, 2009

So many stresses...

****************

School is KILLING me. No, wait, this CLASS is killing me. Historiography. The absolute bane of my existence. I had a rough draft for my first paper due last week and I still haven't done it. Someone told me that he wasn't actually grading it but I just got an email from the professor wondering where it is. Crap. Maybe it's because I no longer need this class since I changed majors or maybe it's because this class is beyond boring and pointless but I just can't bring myself to do this paper. I have my sources and my topic picked but actually writing it? I just can't seem to do it. It's good for all my other classes though, I'm WAY ahead on my readings in them just to put off this paper. I know I have to do it and I WILL get it done in time for the actual deadline but gosh, I just can't bring myself to write it now when he's not even going to grade it! I really wish he was a disinterested professor who didn't really invest in the success of his students. Darn these caring people!

****************


So my dog has been super cute lately. She just recently started sleeping in the chair in my room ALL the time now and I love it because she never used to like that chair. Although I don't think she's too fond of my taking her picture....

I also bought her this cute christmas collar with bells on it for her to wear. She just jingles all the way around the house. I also bought this crazy singing stuffed animal thinking it would drive her nuts but she's all "meh" about it. She's so hard to please.

****************


This is actually one of my favorite games if only for the fact that it makes me giggle constantly. (Kicking people?! Count me in!) I can't say there is one character that I hate in this game. They're all charming and I want to go live with all of them. I never really got the handle on the combat or on the links, but I think maybe I'm just stupid. Running around recruiting dozens and dozens of characters is a lot more fun than it sounds and the actual quests are interesting as well. I wish I could have had more time leading my squad before I had to make THE BIG DECISION but I'm not picking. I just love how silly this game can be. It's perfect for a gal like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment